Chauffeured Price Range
Price Band A
Edwardian - From £395 to £575
Modern - From £210 to £395
Sports - From £250 to £395
Price Band B
Edwardian - From £420 to £595
Vintage - From £395 to £550
Modern - From £230 to £450
Sports - From £250 to £395
Prices Start from Just £300.00
(Subject to requirements)
Timeless Experience Terms and Conditions for Chauffeured Wedding Cars
Customer Terms and Conditions of Hire: Dated 5 June 2011 Issue 3
1. A Minimum Deposit of 25% is required to confirm Booking of Any Vehicle at time of the Booking form being completed.
2. Balance of Payment shall be made no less than 3 weeks prior to the date of booking.
3. All Payments shall be Cash, Cheque, Debit or Credit Card (for which a £5 admin fee applies per vehicle)
4. All Deposits are Non-Refundable after 7 days of payment
5. Timeless Experience reserves the right to cancel any agreement of vehicle hire, in which a case a refund of charges paid shall be provided, an admin fee of £20 will apply subject to Timeless discretion.
6. All Balance of payments are Non-Refundable within the 3 weeks of the date of hire.
7. All vehicles are under terms of hire for purposes of Wedding functions only and Insurance is Limited to that scope. Vehicles provided for any other services are limited to those holding legal licensing. Requests or demands of the vehicle to act outside of its legal cover will be refused. This includes the use of the vehicle for pleasure purposes and transportation of guests other than direct family of the bridal party detailed on this booking form.
8. The requirements described on this form constitute the agreement and deviation from them will incur surcharge. For each hour past the estimated arrival time at the reception a fee of £50 will be charged subject to Timeless discretion.
9. Any passenger deemed to be behaving in an inappropriate manner as judged by the Timeless Experience Chauffeur shall be asked to exit the vehicle and the vehicle shall not continue with its journey. The contract shall be terminated.
10. In accordance with English Law, smoking is prohibited in any vehicle
11. Damage to any vehicle by any member of the congregation or associates of the customer shall result in prosecution for criminal damage and costs of repair shall be against the customer
12. Violence to any Timeless Experience employee shall result in prosecution and the police shall be informed, the vehicle shall be removed from hire and the hire terminated..
13. In exceptional circumstances a substitute vehicle will be provided.
14. In the Event of adverse weather conditions where safety of both the vehicle and occupants are placed at risk (Snow, Ice, Floods) the hire agreement shall become null and void and a full refund provided. Timeless Experience are agreed to not be liable for any damages resulting in cancellation.
These Terms and Conditions are deemed to be accepted by endorsement of the Timeless Experience Booking Form